Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Method 3

Share your impressions and thoughts regarding online productivity tools and cloud computing by posting to your blog. (Please include “Method 3″ in the title of your blog post.) Some jumping off points for your blog post might be: How do you feel about these tools and concepts? Do you see great benefits for use in libraries? Overall, would you say that you are more excited or more cautious/skeptical about cloud computing?

I think cloud computing and online productivity tools are great. It should cut down on incompatibility problems over time. I think this is the tool used for online Webinars. Where you know that everyone in the webinar is looking at the same presentation without formatting problems, etc... I'm excited about cloud computing from the standpoint of traveling lighter. If what I need to access is on the internet, I need to remember to drag less equipment with me. If the site where I'm headed has a computer with internet access, we know that we can get to what we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment